What happens next
A decision on the application for a Development Consent Order for Glyn Rhonwy Pumped Storage was taken on 08 March 2017.
Timeline (11 items)
The examination documents relating to this project have been archived and are no longer available on this site. The Secretary of State’s decision (PDF, 405 KB) and Development Consent Order (PDF, 632 KB) can be viewed on the Documents tab.
To find out where to view the Certified Documents please refer to the contact details set out in the Explanatory Note of the Development Consent Order.
Five years after the Secretary of State’s decision is issued, all remaining published documents associated with an application are removed from the National Infrastructure Planning website, with the exception of the following which are retained in line with our document retention policy:
- The Secretary of State’s decision notice and statement of reasons;
- If made, the Development Consent Order;
- The Examining Authority’s Recommendation Report and associated appendices;
- Any documents relating to material/non-material change applications;
- Any correction notices; and
- All section 51 advice issued in respect of an application.
As such, the purpose of this banner is to highlight that we will shortly remove all documents, except those listed above.
- Preliminary Meeting takes place
- Examination begins