What happens next
A decision on the application for a Development Consent Order for Redditch Branch Enhancement Scheme was taken on 31 October 2013.
Timeline (12 items)
The examination documents relating to this project have been archived and are no longer available on this site. The Secretary of State’s decision and Development Consent Order can be viewed on the Documents tab.
To find out where to view the Certified Documents please refer to the contact details set out in the Explanatory Note of the Development Consent Order.
The Secretary of State has granted development consent for this application. For further information please refer to the following decision documentation:
– Secretary of State decision letter and statement of reasons
– Development Consent Order as made by the Secretary of State
– Examining Authority report to the Secretary of State
– Planning Inspectorate notification of decision letter
– Correspondence received after the close of examination – Mrs J Sly
- Preliminary Meeting takes place
- Examination begins