What happens next
This application has been accepted for examination, we will publish the date by which you can register to become an Interested Party on this application here shortly.
Once the Applicant has published and notified people of an accepted application, the Planning Inspectorate has approximately three months to prepare for the Examination. During this Pre-examination stage, you will be able to register to become an Interested Party on the application by making a Relevant Representation. You will always have at least 28 days to register with us*.
An Examining Authority will now be appointed to examine the application. All Interested Parties and other statutory bodies will be notified of the appointment after it has been made.
When to register:
- The date when you can start to register will be published in the box at the top of this page. We will tell you when the registration period ends in the same place.
- When registration begins, a link will appear at the top of this page where you will be able to register online.
During the Pre-examination stage, you will be able to:
- View the application documents on this project page (or contact us to find out where these can be viewed locally).
- Provide your views in writing via the Relevant Representation form available on this project page, or by post, at the appropriate time.
- Read the views of all who have registered to have their say on this application.
- Attend the Preliminary Meeting.
*If The Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 apply, this period is 30 days.
Timeline (6 items)
The Applicant has submitted the following Additional Submission:
- 7.10 Outline Written Scheme of Investigation (PDF, 20.2MB)
A decision on whether to accept the document into the Examination will be made once the Examining Authority has been appointed.
The Examination Library (PDF, 190KB) has been updated.
The application has been accepted for examination
The application documents have been published.
The documents have been published to help you become familiar with the proposal. There is no opportunity to make comments on the application at this stage.
If the application is accepted you will be able to register and express your views during the Registration and Relevant Representation stage and the subsequent Examination. Further detail on this process is provided in Advice Note 8.2.
This application was received by the Planning Inspectorate on 27 April 2023.
The applicant has agreed that all application documents can be published as soon as practicable to help everyone become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed in this application. The Planning Inspectorate will therefore make the application documents available as soon as practicable.