What happens next
A decision on the application for a Development Consent Order for Woodside Link Houghton Regis Bedfordshire was taken on 30 September 2014 and has now been issued.
The period for legal challenge is defined in s118 of the Planning Act 2008. Further information about legal challenge can be found in the letter sent to all Interested Parties accompanying the Secretary of State’s decision and statement of reasons.
If you have any queries about the process please email the Planning Inspectorate at email@example.com or telephone the helpline on 0303 444 5000.
Timeline (31 items)
The Secretary of State has granted development consent for this application. For further information please refer to the following decision documentation:
– Secretary of State decision letter and statement of reasons
– The Planning Inspectorate’s letter of 30 September 2014 – Notification of the Secretary of State’s decision
– Development Consent Order as made by the Secretary of State
– Examining Authority’s recommendation report
The Examining Authority issued its recommendation to the Secretary of State on 4 July 2014. A decision will be published within 3 months. Please note that the Examining Authority’s recommendation will also be made available at that point.
The examination has now closed. There will now be a period of 3 months for the Examining Authority to consider and make a recommendation to the Secretary of State. Please see the letter to interested parties.
The following documents have been published for the deadline of 3 April 2014
The following documents have been published today for the deadline of 27 March 2014:
– Any comments on responses received for Deadline X
– Additional information requested by the Examining Authority
– Any comments on the applicants final preferred form of the DCO and any final s174 obligations
A procedural decision was made on 11 March 2014 to accept Draft Development Consent Order (amendments) Track Change v.12
A request for further information and notification of variation of the examination timetable dated 19 March 2014 has been published – Rule 17 and Rule 8(3) notification
A request for further information and notification of variation of the examination timetable sent to the applicant on 18 March 2014 has been published – Rule 17 and Rule 8 (3) notification
A request for further information and notification of variation of the examination timetable has been published – Rule 17 and Rule 8(3) notification’
The following documents have been published today for the deadline of 19 February 2014
– The applicant’s final preferred form of DCO (clean and track changed versions)
– A document submitted by the applicant alongside the final version of the DCO
Submissions have been published for 5 February deadline.
Flood risk assessment submitted by the applicant (PDF 1 MB)
A request for further information and notification of variation of the examination timetable has been published – Rule 17 and Rule 8(3) notification
Action notes and audio recordings from issue specific, compulsory acquisition and open floor hearings have been published.
The following documents have been published for the deadline of 13 January 2014
– Responses to Examining Authorities Second Questions
– Applicant’s revised draft DCO
– Any updated Statement of Common Grounds
– Any s174 obligations
– Position statements from parties invited to Issue Specific Hearings
The itinerary for the accompanied site visit (PDF 11 MB) scheduled for Monday 20 January 2014 has been published.
Examining Authority’s 2nd round of questions to the applicant and interested parties have been issued. Responses to be received by the Examining Authority on or before Monday 13 January 2014.
The following documents have been published for the deadline of 4 December:
– Comments on responses to the ExA’s first questions
– Comments on Local Impact Reports (LIR)
– Comments on Written Representations
– Responses to comments on Relevant Representations
– Comments on responses to the ExA’s action points
– Revised Explanatory Memorandums
Documents submitted for Deadline 1 have been published:
The agenda for the first issue specific hearing has been published
The examination timetable (Rule 8 letter) has been sent to interested parties
Procedural decision following Preliminary Meeting
- Preliminary Meeting takes place
- Examination begins
The notification of Preliminary Meeting (rule 6 letter) has been sent Read the letter
The letter also includes the draft timetable for examination of the application and statement of principal issues.
The application has been accepted for examination
- Application expected from applicant
- Application received by the Planning Inspectorate