What happens next
An application for the above project was received by the Planning Inspectorate from Cottam Solar Project Limited on 12 January 2023. You can find the application documents for this application in the ‘Documents’ section of this project page.
From the day after receipt of the application, the Planning Inspectorate has 28 days to review the application and decide whether or not to accept it. The acceptance decision on this application should therefore be made by Thursday 09 February 2023.
If the application is accepted, we will:
- On the day of the decision publish the acceptance decision and the Adequacy of Consultation Representations received from the relevant local authorities.
- As soon as practicable after the acceptance decision, publish the date from which you will be able to register to put your case on the application (by making a Relevant Representation) and become an Interested Party.
- As soon as practicable after the acceptance decision, publish the date on which the registration period will close.
- From the opening day of the registration period (as determined by the Applicant’s notification and publication) make the Relevant Representation form available on this website.
If the application is not accepted, we will:
- Publish the decision letter and reasons why it hasn’t been accepted.
- Remove all of the application documentation from this project page.
We cannot accept your views about this application until the registration period has opened. However, if you would like to find out more about the process in the meantime, please download Advice Note 8.2: How to register to participate in an Examination and/or refer to Planning Act 2008: guidance on the pre-application process.
Timeline (2 items)
This application was received by the Planning Inspectorate on Thursday 12 January 2023.
The applicant has agreed that all application documents can be published as soon as practicable to help everyone become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed in this application. The Planning Inspectorate will therefore make the application documents available as soon as practicable.
This provision is solely for the purpose of allowing more time to all those who wish to become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed ahead of the Registration and Relevant Representation period without lengthening the overall time required for the application process. There will be no opportunity at this stage to make comments on the application. However, if the application is accepted anyone interested in the application will be able to register and express their views during the Registration and Relevant Representation stage and the subsequent examination.
- Application expected from applicant
- Application received by the Planning Inspectorate