Other related government websites
- The National Infrastructure CommissionThe National Infrastructure Commission is an independent body that enables long term strategic decision making to build effective and efficient infrastructure for the UK. The Commission was set up on 5 October 2015 and will look at the UK’s future needs for nationally significant infrastructure, help to maintain UK’s competitiveness amongst the G20 nations and provide greater certainty for investors by advising the government on taking a long term approach to the major investment decisions facing the country.
- Infrastructure UK
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG)
- Department for Transport (DfT)
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)