What happens next
Registration closes on Saturday 27 July 2019 at 23:59
Once the Applicant has published and notified people of an accepted application, the Planning Inspectorate has approximately three months to prepare for the Examination. During this Pre-examination stage, you will be able to register to become an Interested Party on the application by making a Relevant Representation. You will always have at least 28 days to register with us*.
An Examining Authority will now be appointed to examine the application. All Interested Parties and other statutory bodies will be notified of the appointment after it has been made.
When to register:
- The date when you can start to register will be published in the box at the top of this page. We will tell you when the registration period ends in the same place.
- When registration begins, a link will appear at the top of this page where you will be able to register online.
During the Pre-examination stage, you will be able to:
- View the application documents on this project page (or contact us to find out where these can be viewed locally).
- Provide your views in writing via the Relevant Representation form available on this project page, or by post, at the appropriate time.
- Read the views of all who have registered to have their say on this application.
- Attend the Preliminary Meeting.
*If The Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 apply, this period is 30 days.
Timeline (6 items)
The Examining Authority has been appointed and has exercised its discretion to accept Additional Submissions from the Applicant into the Examination. These are:
- Response to s51 Advice – Cover Letter
- Navigation Document
- Land Plans 1 of 4
- Land Plans 2 of 4
- Land Plans 3 of 4
- Land Plans 4 of 4
- Works Plans 1 of 3
- Works Plans 2 of 3
- Works Plans 3 of 3
- Special Category Land Plans 1 of 3
- Statement of Reasons
- Book of Reference
- Consultation Report Appendix 5 Preferred Route Consultation
- Consultation Report
- Existing Pipeline Plans with DCO Limits
These documents have been added to the Examination Library and have been clearly marked where they supersede documents that have previously been submitted.
The application has been accepted for examination
This application was received by the Planning Inspectorate on 14 May 2019.
The applicant has agreed that all application documents can be published as soon as practicable to help everyone become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed in this application. The Planning Inspectorate will therefore make the application documents available as soon as practicable.
This provision is solely for the purpose of allowing more time to all those who wish to become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed ahead of the relevant representation period without lengthening the overall time required for the application process. There will be no opportunity at this stage to make comments on the application. However, if the application is accepted anyone interested in the application will be able to register and express their views during the relevant representation stage and the subsequent Examination.
- Application expected from applicant
- Application received by the Planning Inspectorate