You can filter the results to show only the items that match your interest.
Documents Published By Stage
- All Documents
- Additional Submissions (36)
- Deadline I - 02-10-2015 (18)
- + Deadline II - 08-10-2015 (120)
- Deadline III - 05-11-2015 (81)
- Deadline IV - 26-11-2015 (57)
- Deadline IV - 26/11/2015 (22)
- Deadline V - 08-01-2016 (93)
- Deadline VI - 29-01-2016 (28)
- Deadline VII - 17-02-2016 (2) (191)
- Deadline VII - 17/02/2016 (2) (2)
- Deadline VIII - 29-02-2016 (2) (126)
- + Hearings (33)
- Other (1)
- Preliminary Meeting (2)
- Procedural Decisions (10)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 09-02-2016 - 0930 - Holiday Inn Maidenhead-Windsor (1)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 10-11-2015 - 9.30 - Junction 12 to 8-9 (1)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 11-11-2015 - 9.30 - Junction 5 to 3 (1)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 12-11-2015 - 9.30 - Junction 8-9 to 5 (1)
The list below contains submissions received by the Planning Inspectorate between the acceptance of the application and the start of the examination but which were not able to be treated as relevant representations (under section 102 of the Planning Act 2008) because they were submitted after the published deadline or did not contain all of the mandatory information or were not in the prescribed form. Because those submissions were not able to be treated as relevant representations, the people who made those submissions were not registered as interested parties for the purpose of the examination. The list also includes additional evidence or documents received during the examination outside the deadlines specified in the examination timetable issued in the Rule 8 letter at the start of the examination.
Anthony Massingham (2) (PDF, 480 KB)
Additional representation from Anthony Massingham. The Examining Authority exercised its discretion and chose to accept this representation to be read in conjunction with the examination on 3 March 2016.
Heathrow Airport Limited (PDF, 181 KB)
Additional Representation ? Copy of Letter sent to the Secretary of State for Transport
South East Water (PDF, 643 KB)
Additional representation from South East Water. The Examining Authority exercised its discretion and chose to accept this representation to be read in conjunction with the examination on 3 March 2016.