You can filter the results to show only the items that match your interest.
- All Documents
- Additional Submissions (8)
- + Comments (10)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (1)
- + Examining Authority questions (7)
- + Hearings (23)
- + Information requested (Rule 17) (8)
- LIR and SoCG (5)
- Preliminary Meeting (2)
- Procedural Decisions (9)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 24-02-2015 - 0830 - Port Talbot Steelworks Visitor Centre (2)
- Written Representations (7)
The selected filter includes comments received by the Planning Inspectorate regarding:
- the representations made on the application (including responses to the Examining authority’s first round of questions) and
- the responses to the Examining authority’s subsequent round of questions.
The Planning Inspectorate is required to make these comments available in accordance with Rule 3(5) and Rule 21 of the Infrastructure Planning (Examination Procedure) Rules 2010.
Sheelagh MacGregor (Pinsent Masons LLP) on behalf of Tata Steel UK Ltd
Revision 2 of Comments on Associated British Port?s response to the ExA?s rule 17 request of 20 May, originally submitted 5 June 2015