You can filter the results to show only the items that match your interest.
- All Documents
- + Comments (78)
- Correspondence (35)
- + Examining Authority questions (23)
- Further information requested by the Examining Authority (63)
- Hearing Agenda (1)
- + Hearings (95)
- Information Requested (Rule 17) (2)
- LIR and SoCG (37)
- Other (28)
- Other Documents (1)
- Preliminary Meeting (137)
- Procedural Decisions (13)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 11-04-2012 - 0900 - Hinkley Point C (2)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 12-04-2012 - 0900 - Hinkley Point C (1)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 12-09-2012 - 1000 - Stogursey Victory Hall (2)
- Written Representations (81)
All documents either received or issued by the Planning Inspectorate relating to hearings. For a definition of the different types of hearings, please see the glossary of terms.
120823 EN010001 Submission following the HRA & Ecology Issue Specific Hearing by the MMO
Submission by the Marine Management Organisation
120824 EN010001 Plan of reduced laydown area
Information used to support EDF Energy's oral submission at the Combwich Issue Specific Hearing. This is for illustrative purposes only and should be viewed in conjunction with the audio recording.
120821 EN010001 EDF Consolidated Final Form Section 106 Agreement
This superceded version of s106 agreement and supporting documents, dated 21 August 2012, was derived from the 3rd Issue Specific Hearing. It was replaced by the engrossed version, dated, 31 August 2012, which can be found in the project docs section of this website.
120918 EN0100001 EDF Responses to Issues Raised at Compulsory Acquisition Hearing
Further Responses by the applicant to issues raised at the Compulsory Acquisition Hearing held on 29 August 2012 in regard to Combwich Pill
120914 EN01001 EDF Unilateral Undertaking
Unilateral Deed of Development Consent Obligations (dated 13/09/12) as agreed at Compulsory Acquisition Hearing held on 29 August 2012
120816 EN010001 EDF's Revised Draft DCO Requirements
Applicant's updated submission following the 3rd Issue Specific Hearing held 14 August 2012