You can filter the results to show only the items that match your interest.
Documents Published By Stage
- All Documents
- 03-03-2014 - Submissions for 3 March deadline from all other parties (51)
- 03-03-2014 - Submissions for 3 March deadline from Thames Water (180)
- 11-03-2014 - Submissions for 11 March deadline from all other parties (28)
- 11-03-2014 - Submissions for 11 March deadline from Thames Water (108)
- 12-02-2014 - TWUL Submission of 12 Feb 2014 inc. draft DCO (170)
- 23-09-2013 - Applicant's submissions made for the deadline of 23 September 2013. (382)
- 23-09-2013 - Other submissions for the deadline of 23 September 2013 (36)
- Additional Submissions (18)
- + Comments (159)
- + Compulsory Acquisition (9)
- Correspondence (11)
- Development Consent Order (4)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (1)
- + Examining Authority questions (208)
- + Hearings (340)
- LIR and SoCG (55)
- Other (70)
- Preliminary Meeting (4)
- Procedural Decisions (16)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 29-01-2014 - 1000 - Central London (20)
- Site Visit (Accompanied) - 29-10-2013 - 0830 - Central London (1)
- Written Representations (107)
Procedural decisions include formal letters and notices issued by the Examining Authority or Secretary of State.
130725 WW010001 Rule 6 and 4 Letter (PDF, 207 KB)
A letter inviting interested parties, statutory parties and local authority consultees to the Preliminary Meeting. This letter attaches a draft timetable for the examination.
Documents can be filtered by the date they were published or by the deadline date that they relate to. Deadlines are publicised in the examination timetable at the beginning of the examination and can be viewed on the examination timetable tab.