The views expressed in this page do not represent those of the Planning Inspectorate. This page consists of content submitted to the Planning Inspectorate by the public and other interested parties, giving their views of this proposal.
Hornsea Project Three Offshore Wind Farm
From Daisy Turville-Petre
The research submitted by the parish council in this area indicates that the increase in traffic will be substantial and I am very concerned that the impact will be significant and detrimental to the village as a whole. My youngest daughter is seven - that is most of her childhood in this village.
2. Orsted’s failure to produce even an outline CTMP, pre-application, has made it impossible for them, us, PINS and Vattenfall to assess the cumulative impact of the fact that Vattenfall are also locating two of their compounds in this parish and sharing the same access road.
3. Light pollution: Oulton is a dark skies area.
4. Noise pollution: will impact on 24 dwellings in The Street and the several dwellings very close to the western edge of the site. As well as traffic noise, there are grave concerns relating to:
• generators – especially at night;
• on-site traffic movement noise;
• on-site reversing alarms (hard to control with use of sub-contractors).