What happens next
Registration closes on Friday 26 February 2021 at 23:59
Once the Applicant has published and notified people of an accepted application, the Planning Inspectorate has approximately three months to prepare for the Examination. During this Pre-examination stage, you will be able to register to become an Interested Party on the application by making a Relevant Representation. You will always have at least 28 days to register with us*.
An Examining Authority will now be appointed to examine the application. All Interested Parties and other statutory bodies will be notified of the appointment after it has been made.
When to register:
- The date when you can start to register will be published in the box at the top of this page. We will tell you when the registration period ends in the same place.
- When registration begins, a link will appear at the top of this page where you will be able to register online.
During the Pre-examination stage, you will be able to:
- View the application documents on this project page (or contact us to find out where these can be viewed locally).
- Provide your views in writing via the Relevant Representation form available on this project page, or by post, at the appropriate time.
- Read the views of all who have registered to have their say on this application.
- Attend the Preliminary Meeting.
*If The Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 apply, this period is 30 days.
Timeline (6 items)
The following documents have been published as Additional Submissions accepted by the Examining Authority:
INRG Solar: The Applicant’s Response to S51 Advice issued 23 December 2020 (PDF, 772 KB)
INRG Solar: Updated application Index (Revision A dated 11 January 2021) (PDF, 534 KB)
INRG Solar: Updated Book of Reference (Revision A dated 11 January 2021) (PDF, 4 MB)
INRG Solar: Updated Transport Statement (table 2.1 of appendix C updated as per s55 comments) (PDF, 8 MB)
The application has been accepted for examination
This application was received by the Planning Inspectorate on 4 December 2020.
The application documents will be made available if the application is accepted for examination.
It is for the Applicant to decide whether or not application documents can be published upon submission (see government’s Planning Act 2008: guidance on the Pre-application process).