What happens next
Registration closes on Tuesday 16 April 2019 at 23:59
Once the Applicant has published and notified people of an accepted application, the Planning Inspectorate has approximately three months to prepare for the Examination. During this Pre-examination stage, you will be able to register to become an Interested Party on the application by making a Relevant Representation. You will always have at least 28 days to register with us*.
An Examining Authority will now be appointed to examine the application. All Interested Parties and other statutory bodies will be notified of the appointment after it has been made.
When to register:
- The date when you can start to register will be published in the box at the top of this page. We will tell you when the registration period ends in the same place.
- When registration begins, a link will appear at the top of this page where you will be able to register online.
During the Pre-examination stage, you will be able to:
- View the application documents on this project page (or contact us to find out where these can be viewed locally).
- Provide your views in writing via the Relevant Representation form available on this project page, or by post, at the appropriate time.
- Read the views of all who have registered to have their say on this application.
- Attend the Preliminary Meeting.
*If The Infrastructure Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017 apply, this period is 30 days.
Timeline (7 items)
The application has been accepted for examination
Due to unexpected problems with a technology upgrade some emails to project mail addresses have not been delivered between Friday 8 February 2019 and Tuesday 12 February 2019 (14:00). These problems have now been resolved. Where an email was not delivered the sender may have received an ‘undeliverable’ notification. If you have sent an email to the project mailbox within the times outlined above then please resubmit your email as soon as possible. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This application was received by the Planning Inspectorate on 25 January 2019.
The applicant has agreed that all application documents can be published as
soon as practicable to help everyone become familiar with the detail of what
is being proposed in this application. The Planning Inspectorate will therefore
make the application documents available as soon as practicable.
This provision is solely for the purpose of allowing more time to all those who
wish to become familiar with the detail of what is being proposed ahead of
the relevant representation period without lengthening the overall time
required for the application process. There will be no opportunity at this
stage to make comments on the application. However, if the application is
accepted anyone interested in the application will be able to register and
express their views during the relevant representation stage and the